Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ted Ted is offline

Default Line spacing in header is different than in body

I have a problem with setting the line spacing in Word 2007. I have set the
font size and line spacing to 2.0 in both the header and the body, but the
line spacing in the header is greater than in the body. When i set the line
spacing in the header to 1.5 in the header and leave it at 2 in the body, I
can get it to be equal.
Is there a setting in word that somehow makes the line spacing in the header
greater than in the body?