T Best

Default right newsgroup? MS Word printing order

Hi all,

I'm using Access to open word and print documents. It's doing it
automatically and printing anywhere from 50-70 documents. For some reason
they aren't printing in the order that they're sent to the printer. It's
like that for both our big printers...the Oce 3165 and the Canon ImageRunner
105

I'm not sure if this is the right newsgroup for this question. If anyone has
any ideas or a better newsgroup I would appreciate it.

TIA
Ted