Jess

Default Clipboard Pane

How do I stop the clipboard pane from appearing? I don't care about past
clipboard items.

Thx
Jess
Treesy

I don't have an answer but I'm pretty sure this isn't restricted to just
Word. I believe it is a feature of Windows. Maybe try searching "disable
clipboard pane" on Google??

"Jess" wrote:

How do I stop the clipboard pane from appearing? I don't care about past
clipboard items.

Thx
Jess

CyberTaz

Hi Jess-

When you click Options at the bottom of the Clipboard Pane make sure there
is no check on Show Office Clipboard Automatically. You can still take
advantage of collecting multiple items by having a check on either or both of
the other 2 items immediately below that one. Removing all 3 checks will give
you the 'traditional' 1-item clipboard.

Good Luck |:)

"Jess" wrote:

How do I stop the clipboard pane from appearing? I don't care about past
clipboard items.

Thx
Jess

TechWriterMichael

A coworker has tried to turn off the Clipboard via its pane controls in Word
2003, but each morning it comes back. This was not a problem until she got a
new computer with Windows XP. It worked fine with Windows 2000. Is there a
correlation to XP or is this a common problem?