Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
An Eye for Details An Eye for Details is offline

Default PDF Maker Icon

One day the icon was in Word, the next it was gone. What do I do to get it
back? It's still in Excel and PowerPoint. ???

Please help. I need to be able to convert my Word docs into .pdf's.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
It''s a computer, after all.... It''s a computer, after all.... is offline

On the user's computer, in Outlook (not Word), click Help, About Outlook,
Disabled Items. Look for anything related to PDF and enable it. Restart
everything. The toolbar will reappear in Word.

"An Eye for Details" wrote:

One day the icon was in Word, the next it was gone. What do I do to get it
back? It's still in Excel and PowerPoint. ???

Please help. I need to be able to convert my Word docs into .pdf's.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Allyson Allyson is offline

This used to happen to me all the time, and there was no PDFMaker in the
toolbar menu - it would also disappear. I had Acrobat 6.0. Since I bought
Acrobat 7.0 I have not had this trouble, but it's early days yet - just a
couple of weeks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Toolbar menu, select PDFMaker 6.0 (or equivalent).

"An Eye for Details" An Eye for wrote in
message ...
One day the icon was in Word, the next it was gone. What do I do to get

it
back? It's still in Excel and PowerPoint. ???

Please help. I need to be able to convert my Word docs into .pdf's.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You must have the Acrobat add-ins (PDFMaker.dot and/or PDFMakerA.dot) in
Word's Startup folder to get the toolbar for Acrobat 6.0. Acrobat 7.0 uses a
COM add-in instead.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Toolbar menu, select PDFMaker 6.0 (or equivalent).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"An Eye for Details" An Eye for

wrote in
message ...
One day the icon was in Word, the next it was gone. What do I do to

get
it
back? It's still in Excel and PowerPoint. ???

Please help. I need to be able to convert my Word docs into .pdf's.

Thanks!

Why doesn't the "New Email Message" icon work in Word anymore? Jessica Microsoft Word Help 1 June 17th 06 04:05 AM
icon Ron Chapple New Users 3 December 30th 05 09:18 PM
Word Icon scederberg Microsoft Word Help 1 September 15th 05 05:34 AM
PDF Maker icon in Word 2002?? TPenner Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 05 02:25 AM
Icon Blinks or Flashes WayneS Microsoft Word Help 2 November 24th 04 03:05 PM