Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Jen is offline

Default how do i undo the default set up for citation

Member since: August 14, 2006
Total points: 295 (Level 2)
Points earned this week:

How do I undo citation in Word 07?
I wanted to cite a paragraph and Word cited my whole paper in a "cases"
format. When I print, the citation does not show. However, each time I open
up a new document the citation is on default and don't know how to undo it.
Please help, its annoying seeing bullets after every single word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Member of what for the last year and what are you collecting points toward?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
"jen" wrote in message
Member since: August 14, 2006
Total points: 295 (Level 2)
Points earned this week:

How do I undo citation in Word 07?
I wanted to cite a paragraph and Word cited my whole paper in a "cases"
format. When I print, the citation does not show. However, each time I
open
up a new document the citation is on default and don't know how to undo
it.
Please help, its annoying seeing bullets after every single word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Citation" could be referring to several different things in Word 2007. If
you can describe exactly what you did, perhaps someone here can show you how
to undo it.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible