Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Galt John Galt is offline

Default Half page newsletter format problem

I'm doing a postcard 8.5 x 5.5 duplex. The first page is formatted as a 2
column newletter with pictures and text boxes. The back (2nd pg) is formatted
as one column. Everytime I press preview, the first page goes crazy and
everything moves around. I close "preview" and everything is still all messed
up and pressing "back" does not correct anything? What's happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hello John

John Galt wrote:
I'm doing a postcard 8.5 x 5.5 duplex. The first page is formatted as a 2
column newletter with pictures and text boxes. The back (2nd pg) is formatted
as one column. Everytime I press preview, the first page goes crazy and
everything moves around. I close "preview" and everything is still all messed
up and pressing "back" does not correct anything? What's happening?

hard one. One thing that is "triggered" (usually) when you switch to
PrintPreview is a UpdateFields command. Is there anything on your first
page containing fields? Like, a DATE field, a linked Picture, etc.?

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |