Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Map90 Map90 is offline

Default Used mailmerge, now addresses show up on every Word document. How

I used Mail Merge to print some envelopes the other day, and now every time I
open a word document, the addresses (return address and the mailing address)
show up on any other Word document that I open, even when I create a new
e-mail message (because I use Word as my editor). This is very annoying.
Does anyone know how I can get rid of this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm but you will
probably have to wait a while as the mvps.org server has been down for most
of the day.