Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carolyn Blessings

Default Is there a template for 3 x 5 card with small icon and text?

Am using Microsoft Professional Publisher 2003. I want to set up a template
with a small clip art icon in top left corner with text in the remaining
area. Each card's icon and text would be unique. Do you know if there is a
template already set up in Publisher 2003 or Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer

If every publication is to be different, then a mail/catalog merge setup would be
better. There is information here that will get you started.

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
"Carolyn Blessings" Carolyn wrote in message
news
Am using Microsoft Professional Publisher 2003. I want to set up a template
with a small clip art icon in top left corner with text in the remaining
area. Each card's icon and text would be unique. Do you know if there is a
template already set up in Publisher 2003 or Word 2003?

How do I download or insert a word icon into text? Mr A. Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 05 04:55 PM
Is there any add-on for Open Document Text file ? Jason New Users 2 October 29th 05 09:39 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Text boxes in Word Bunger Microsoft Word Help 7 February 14th 05 06:47 PM