Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Rotate tables with steady headers and footers

Have you read http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...peSection.htm?

"Heather" wrote in message
I am following up on a comment that was originally posted by
on 7/15/05. I have paraphrased the original post
below:

I have a table that is too large to insert in portrait mode. But I need
the
printed document to have the header and footer in the same orientation as
the
rest of the document. Right now to rotate a table, and still have it
behave
properly, you must change the page orientation, which results in the
header
and footer being on the left and right sides of the page not the top and
bottom.

I am having the same problem, and the posted work arounds do not work for
me
because
1- I need the recepient of the file to be able to edit the table- so I
cannot use the "picture" workaround, and
2- I need to send it electronically as one file, and cannot just hand it
over printed.

The original responses indicated that people are already aware that this
is
a problem. My questions are- is this already fixed in 2007 software? I
am
still working in 2003, but would upgrade if it works now. If not, is
there
another workaround out there?

Thanks so much for your time,
Heather