Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tina Fish Tina Fish is offline

Default Radio or toggle buttons on a form using Word 03 tables

Does anyone know if there is a method to use radio or toggle buttons on a
form I created using Word tables?

I can create a check box (i.e. a "yes" check box and a "no" check box), but
that allows the user of the form to choose BOTH yes and no. I am trying to
allow only ONE choice with these types of check boxes (more like a toggle or
radio button).
(i.e. "yes or no"; "location A or location B"; "Black or Red"..)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

This TechTrax article should give you the info you need...

Creating Test Forms in Word

Hope it helps...

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified Instructor, Editor/TechTrax Ezine
Tech Editor for Word & Office 2007 Bibles
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Dian.Chapman

Free PC Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word Tricks eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting