Overlapping text

Old March 10th 09, 01:52 PM
alis88 alis88 is offline

Default Overlapping text

Can someone please explain what is happening here?

This overlap seems to randomly disappear and appear whenever I scroll through the document.

I can't select the table anyway, it's as if it's been corrupted.

Any ideas apart from starting it again?

Thanks,

Alis
Attached Images

Old March 10th 09, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Sounds more like a limitation of your display. It may be because the display
is not sufficiently powerful to display tables whilst scrolling or you may
need to update your graphics driver.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"alis88" wrote in message

Can someone please explain what is happening here?

This overlap seems to randomly disappear and appear whenever I scroll
through the document.

I can't select the table anyway, it's as if it's been corrupted.

Any ideas apart from starting it again?

Thanks,

Alis

|Filename: untitled.JPG |