Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wombat Wombat is offline

Default PrintingWord 2007 files

Is it possible to print Word 2007 files directly from Windows Explorer (XP)
without opening each individual file? If so, can anyone tell me how please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

Right-click the file in Windows Explorer and choose "Print"? You can
select as many as you want. Word will open each file, individually,
print it then close it.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Wombat" wrote in message
:

Is it possible to print Word 2007 files directly from Windows Explorer (XP)
without opening each individual file? If so, can anyone tell me how please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wombat Wombat is offline

Ben
Thank you so much, it was great to get such a prompt response. I have tried
to open your message from the Microsoft email which told me that I had
received a reply, but for whatever reason it will not open - just sits there
with a blank screen.
In any case I wanted to express my aprerciation, so thank you again.

: