Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aussie Aussie is offline

Default Saved document reopens every time I request a blank document

Hi there, I do not know what dastardly combination of key strokes I
performed to have this frustrating result! When I open Word the document
opens, when I click on blank page up comes the document. Help!

Alison
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?€ at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.