Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Belov Charles Belov is offline

Default How do I hide e-mail fields in my Word 2003 UI

Someone sent me a Word doc as an attachment to an e-mail. When I open the
Word doc, the following fields are taking up space between the toolbars and
the document itself:

Introduction:

How do I hide these fields so I have more space for my document?

Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster
http://www.sfmta.com/webmaster