Doug Miles Doug Miles is offline
Junior Member

Default Paste Special Links don't work in Office 2007

Since upgrading to Office 2007 Mac, my paste special links will not update.

In Office 2003, I was able to insert Excel tables in my Word docs -- Paste Special, select Paste Link, then select "Microsoft Excel Sheet Object" and then when the Excel spreadsheet was updated, that update was reflected in the Word doc. That no longer works.

Does anyone have a suggested remedy for this?

Thanks!
Doug Miles Doug Miles is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Miles View Post
Since upgrading to Office 2007 Mac, my paste special links will not update.
But I just realized that if I save the excel and word documents as .doc & .xls instead of .docx and .xlsx, that the paste special links work fine.

Great upgrade Microsoft.