Herb

Default Graduate research paper template for Turabian Sixth Edition.

I need to format my graduate research paper according to Turabian Sixth
Edition. Can anyone direct me to a source for such a template or formatting
program?
Thanks, Herb
Daiya Mitchell

Ask google. There's probably a Turabian template or instructions for setting
one up out there.

Word does come with a Chicago template, which is pretty similar and gives a
basic model for layout and citation formatting. Turabian is derived from
Chicago style. I've never compared the details but your prof probably hasn't
either.

You may be interested in the first section of this link:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaq.htm

And grad students are one of the intended audiences for this link, when you
get along to the thesis/dissertation:
http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

patricia39 patricia39 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb View Post
I need to format my graduate research paper according to Turabian Sixth
Edition. Can anyone direct me to a source for such a template or formatting
program?
Thanks, Herb

There is a Turabian template for research paper over the net. You can look for it so that you can easily finish your research paper. You can find many formats that are intended for student paper submissions, so it has been updated over the years to include new technologies and sources.