Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BensingD BensingD is offline

Default Can I get MS Word to mark nouns, verbs, adjectives?

I would like MS Word to decompose sentences by identifying the Verbs, Nouns,
Adjectives. It identifies some sentence structures when perferming the
autocorrect function and I sould like to see how the words are categorized
when it performs this structuring.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alcibiades Alcibiades is offline

I would like MS Word to tell me the right Lotto and Powerball numbers to
pick, but it won't do that, either.

"BensingD" wrote:

I would like MS Word to decompose sentences by identifying the Verbs, Nouns,
Adjectives. It identifies some sentence structures when perferming the
autocorrect function and I sould like to see how the words are categorized
when it performs this structuring.

TazAhmad TazAhmad is offline
Junior Member

I have never bothered to sign up to a message board/forum and post. However, I find myself in the same predicament as BensingD reading Alcibiades' reply made me laugh so much I had tears streaming. Sometimes we do expect too much from IT perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

"BensingD" wrote:

I would like MS Word to decompose sentences by identifying the Verbs, Nouns,
Adjectives. It identifies some sentence structures when perferming the
autocorrect function and I sould like to see how the words are categorized
when it performs this structuring.
Dennis Parish Dennis Parish is offline
Junior Member

you might start he Word Enumerated Constants: Office 2003 @
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.11).aspx

"This topic provides a list of all enumerated constants in the Microsoft Word object model."

Scroll to WDPartsofSpeech and see a listing of the constants and values for each part of speech.

HTH,
Dennis Parish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BensingD View Post