Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kerry Kerry is offline

Default Searching in forums

How come when I search for the exact phrase I put in the Subject line it
finds everything but my own post? I have tried changing the Discussion Group
but it still doesn't find it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Searching via the Microsoft web interface is flawed, and I belive it has
been for quite some time now.

If you can access newsgroups via NNTP, that will be easier; see
http://www.microsoft.com/communities.../nntpnews.mspx.

A different approach is via google groups; see
http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?...ft.public.word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kerry" wrote in message
How come when I search for the exact phrase I put in the Subject line it
finds everything but my own post? I have tried changing the Discussion
Group
but it still doesn't find it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Kerry" wrote in message
How come when I search for the exact phrase I put in the Subject line it
finds everything but my own post? I have tried changing the Discussion
Group
but it still doesn't find it.

Finding my old posts in the discussion forums Granpoh Microsoft Word Help 6 June 10th 09 09:16 AM
Searching anmldr Microsoft Word Help 2 October 10th 07 11:16 PM
searching for = getting '?? Mona Webb Microsoft Word Help 3 September 14th 06 10:11 PM
Searching VBA Help MarieJ Microsoft Word Help 1 August 12th 06 07:04 PM
Searching Jeanne Microsoft Word Help 2 January 10th 06 10:52 PM