Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gbernier gbernier is offline

Default divider line color in footer template

This is really frustrating. How do I change the default line color in the
header and footer templates. The default in my Word 2007 is green. I cannot
find any way to change this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Without knowing which build block you've used, I can suggest some things.

1. Change the theme.
2. Home tab - Paragraph group - Borders

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"gbernier" wrote in message
This is really frustrating. How do I change the default line color in the
header and footer templates. The default in my Word 2007 is green. I
cannot
find any way to change this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shailendra singh shailendra singh is offline

Default header and footer line color

select header or footer by clicking it ... go to design TAB ,
first change the pen color ...
than from Borders, choose which ever border you want to change
P.S. Border may toggle ..On and Off ...so click border two if border is already visible

MS word 2007

On Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:13 AM gbernier wrote:

This is really frustrating. How do I change the default line color in the
header and footer templates. The default in my Word 2007 is green. I cannot
find any way to change this.

On Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:24 AM JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:

Without knowing which build block you have used, I can suggest some things.

1. Change the theme.
2. Home tab - Paragraph group - Borders

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

ASP.NET HttpPostedFile Image Resizer
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...e-resizer.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:15 AM shailendra singh wrote:

select header or footer by clicking it ... go to design TAB ,

first change the pen color ...

than from Borders, choose which ever border you want to change

P.S. Border may toggle ..On and Off ...so click border two if border is already visible

MS word 2007

MongoDb vs SQL Server Basic Speed Tests
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...eed-tests.aspx