TWVM TWVM is offline
Junior Member

Default Need suggestion for formatting a word 2010 document

Hi,

I am writing a document and I would like to know the best practice made while formatting a word 2010 document. I have several levels of headings in my document. For example, I would like to know for the scenario mentioned in the attached document, the best practice.

Please tell me if my question is not clear. I can elaborate.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample1.zip (10.4 KB, 374 views)

Last edited by TWVM : July 24th 12 at 11:23 AM
Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

Please see this link. It will give you all the info you need.

http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

Also do a google search for this topic and you will get additional help. There are many articles on this subject - too many to list here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWVM View Post