How do I use Control pagedown after doing a word search of documen

Old July 27th 06, 12:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeff

Default How do I use Control pagedown after doing a word search of documen

Every time I try to use the 'Control pagedown' function after previously
doing a word search in a 'Word' document the 'control function' doesn't work
anymore and 'Word' asks me if I want to start my search over again.
The only way I can use the control pagedown function again is to close down
'Word' and re-open.
There must be some way of still using the 'Word Control Pagedown Function'
without having to actually close word. Is there?
Thanks: Jeff

Old August 22nd 12, 08:53 PM
Sea2Breathe Sea2Breathe is offline

Talking

Suzanne, you are my new hero! Can't believe I forgot that, but I was driving myself nuts trying to figure out why CTRL+PageDown did nothing!! Mystery solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
Click the button between the browse arrows at the bottom of the vertical
scroll bar and choose Browse by Page.

news