new mail merge system

Old June 18th 12, 02:57 PM
skippercollector skippercollector is offline

Default new mail merge system

Hello, my name is Mary and I registered over the weekend. I am here to ask some questions about the 97-2003 mail merge.
Old October 16th 12, 07:28 AM
meancoupons meancoupons is offline
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippercollector View Post
Hello, my name is Mary and I registered over the weekend. I am here to ask some questions about the 97-2003 mail merge.
Hi, You can goto word toolbar Mailing - Select Recipients - Use Existing list - Select your Excel file and select column name when you insert your details in word. after you must click on preview result. And start your work with mail merge.

gnc coupons | fannie may coupons

Last edited by meancoupons : October 16th 12 at 07:38 AM.