Bullets in Word 2007

Old October 22nd 12, 07:14 PM
PJ64 PJ64 is offline

Default Bullets in Word 2007

Is there a way to have bullets *not* indent in Word 2007? I have tried everything & cannot figure this out. I simply want the bullets to be in line with the left margin, not indented.

Thx for any info.
Old October 23rd 12, 12:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Stefan Blom[_3_]

You can't control the indentation for bullet formats that you select via Home
tab | Bullets. But you will get an "un-indented" list by default if you press
Ctrl+Shift+L to apply the built-in List Bullet style. If you want some other
bullet character, you can modify the style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 23rd 12, 07:31 PM
PJ64 PJ64 is offline

Thanks so much - this is fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post

Old October 24th 12, 12:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Stefan Blom[_3_]

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PJ64" wrote in message ...

Thanks so much - this is fabulous!

;493479']You can't control the indentation for bullet formats that you

-