Autocorrect

Old December 20th 12, 03:44 AM
Summerplace Summerplace is offline

Wink Autocorrect

I am trying to make a new list for autocorrect. I cannot seem to get it right. I have searched every forum and found the instructions on how to do this, but I am still having a problem with it. I will do more research
Old December 20th 12, 09:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Lisa Wilke-Thissen

Default Autocorrect

Hi,

I am trying to make a new list for autocorrect.
I cannot seem to get it right.

here you will find information:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...#_Toc311104948
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/212518/en-us
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm

--
Lisa [MS MVP Word]

Autocorrect Lynn G Microsoft Word Help 1 November 16th 06 05:48 PM
How to copy Autocorrect English GB to Autocorrect English US? muriema Microsoft Word Help 5 April 26th 06 10:59 PM
autocorrect help miz_morgan Microsoft Word Help 0 July 16th 05 10:46 PM
AutoCorrect Matt Fitzmaurice New Users 16 May 3rd 05 12:03 AM
Autocorrect Colonel Blip New Users 1 February 17th 05 11:58 PM