Template for Avery Labels 5066

Old January 16th 13, 04:51 PM
Flamex Flamex is offline

Default Template for Avery Labels 5066

I was told that Avery Labels can be scanned as a jpeg and used as a template to type and print labels. If this is true, how? Our scanner scans as a jpeg.
Old March 3rd 13, 10:25 PM
t. hagan t. hagan is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by Flamex View Post
I was told that Avery Labels can be scanned as a jpeg and used as a template to type and print labels. If this is true, how? Our scanner scans as a jpeg.
Printing Avery labels is a standard feature of Word. Go to Mailing/Labels/Options and you will see the full gamut of Avery labels listed.