Sale for Blog Docs - Google Docs™ HTML Editor for WordPress Blogger Tumblr & Email

Old March 5th 13, 11:24 AM
Steve_s Steve_s is offline

Post Sale for Blog Docs - Google Docs™ HTML Editor for WordPress Blogger Tumblr & Email

SALE for a Limited time Regular price: $7.99 *******
Rich Text (WYSIWYG) Editor for BLOGS, Google Docs, HTML and EMAIL Signatures. Upload and Edit Microsoft WORD, Open office, Rich Text, HTML and more...

Use templates to create invoices, work items, newsletters, resumes, cover letters and more
*
**** I really haven't been this excited over an app. This one is 10+* - iphoneLife Magazine
At last, add zing to blogs and emails with hand written words and pictures. Create, format, view, email, and BLOG HTML documents with images. Enjoy COMPATIBILITY with GOOGLE DOCS formatting, including images, text formatting, colors, etc. Take notes.

We want all of our customers to be happy. If you have any questions about this app before you purchase it (and after!) feel free to email us at . We would be happy to answer your questions.

ALSO, please see videos at bewriteapp.com/videos.html for a quick overview of using Blog Docs.

BLOGGING
Create great looking formatted blog posts online (or offline and post later) that include
* Handwriting
* Drawing
* Images and backgrounds
* WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and any blog that supports email

you can download using ...