Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fielding

Default how do i change cursor color in Word?

no problem changing cursor in windows to various, more visible forms/colors.
but in word documents, always seem to be stuck with tiny line and, worse,
word seems to designate the color which is often NOT very contrasty....
anyone know any way to get a larger cursor of user's color choice when
working on word docs?
alpaca alpaca is offline
Junior Member

Good question!! I have exactly the same one, and for the same reason, and apparently the answer is "no." But it certainly is a problem. When doing a search for a single character, having it marked with a light blue cursor makes it almost impossible to find on a 1920x1200 screen.