Form fields/table/picture issue?

Old June 23rd 15, 04:48 PM
m_jfb m_jfb is offline

Default Form fields/table/picture issue?

I have a client who wants to be able to have a protected document, insert a logo on one side and edit product numbers in a table on the other.

The original document was created in InDesign for printing. Rather than recreate the entire document

I made the first page a png and placed it. I placed a table cell on it in the bottom left corner with the picture field in it.

On the next page, I created a table, fixed column heights and put form fields in one column with a character limit of 12. I also needed an area for distributor information in an area below the table, so in the same table, I put a form field in that as well. The text form fields are from the legacy menu, the picture form field is from the control panel menu.

This document is fine on 3 PCs, but on another one, the cell that the picture is in shifts and makes a new page, the table rows expand and spill onto the next page. I'm concerned that this will happen to everyone else who tries to use this document.

Any ideas what is happening and how to fix it?

FLickering issue using a picture in a table B van der Woude Microsoft Word Help 0 November 2nd 09 11:26 AM
Form Fields in a Table Lea Tables 1 October 30th 07 02:29 PM
Form Fields in a Table Cappa Microsoft Word Help 3 May 20th 06 04:59 PM
Form Fields in a Table Cappa Microsoft Word Help 0 May 20th 06 02:01 AM
Insert picture in a form table Wylie C Tables 5 May 2nd 05 03:10 AM