Reference Table

Old March 8th 21, 11:21 AM
KarlB KarlB is offline

Default Reference Table

Something has happened with a reference table within my document, when I update the table the numbers won't fit on one line, see Table 1, changing the tabs results in Table 2 where text disappears off the page.
Attached Images

Old March 8th 21, 05:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Your right margin has gone away?

Be sure the Ruler is showing, so that you can see where the tabs and the
margins are.

On Monday, March 8, 2021 at 9:31:07 AM UTC-5, KarlB wrote:
Something has happened with a reference table within my document, when I
update the table the numbers won't fit on one line, see Table 1,
changing the tabs results in Table 2 where text disappears off the page.

|Filename: Table 1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=259|
|Filename: Table 2.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=260|