Printing without Gridlines (Excel Based Table)

Old February 21st 08, 10:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Biocellguy

Default Printing without Gridlines (Excel Based Table)

I have Excel worksheets in my Word document. When I print, the gridlines
that do not have borders are printed as if they do have thin borders. I have
tried the “Hide Gridlines” option in Word, but that is only good for Word
based tables. How do I make it so Word will stop printing these Excel
gridlines on all my tables?

Thank you!

Old February 22nd 08, 12:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans

You need to hide the gridlines in Excel - they are part of the worksheet.

Edit the worksheet and select Tools Options View tab (or somewhere in
Advanced options in Excel 2007) and uncheck the Gridlines box.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

news

Old April 25th 13, 07:04 PM
Curveball Curveball is offline

Note that in Excel 2003, at least, there are two settings for gridlines.

If you don't want to see them on the display, it's Tools/Options/View/Gridlines.

If you don't want to print them, it's File/Page Setup/Sheet/Gridlines.