Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clif Barber Clif Barber is offline

Default Re-enable Adobe PDFMaker Add-in

I have Office 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8. Apparently the Adobe PDFMaker add-in
has caused Word to crash several times and has now been diabled. How do I
re-enable that add-in? How do I prevent the problem from occuring in the
future?
--
Clifton J. Barber
CJ Barber Consutling Services

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to update to Acrobat 8.1 or later in order for the
PDFMaker toolbar buttons to work properly in Office 2007
applications. This update is free from the Adobe website if you
have Acrobat 8.0.

Then see
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=kb401734
"PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office 2007 application
after you install Acrobat 8.1.x (Windows)" for instructions to
re-enable the PDFMaker toolbar add-in.

Clif Barber wrote:
I have Office 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8. Apparently the Adobe PDFMaker add-in
has caused Word to crash several times and has now been diabled. How do I
re-enable that add-in? How do I prevent the problem from occuring in the
future?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clif Barber Clif Barber is offline

I have Adobe Acreobat 8.1.4. Any other ideas?? How do I re-enable the
add-in without uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat??

--

Clif Barber wrote:
I have Office 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8. Apparently the Adobe PDFMaker add-in
has caused Word to crash several times and has now been diabled. How do I
re-enable that add-in? How do I prevent the problem from occuring in the
future?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I believe I answered that already.

Clif Barber wrote:

How do I re-enable the
add-in without uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clif Barber Clif Barber is offline

My bad! I did not see the 2nd paragraph. I will try those instructions out
1st thing in the AM. Thank you!