Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default wrap text around graphic that spans 1 1/2 columns

I usually use InDesign to create publications, but in this instance I'm using
Word. I want a graphic to span one and a half columns, but I can't figure
out how to make the text wrap work. Is this possible in Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Lisa wrote:
I usually use InDesign to create publications, but in this instance
I'm using Word. I want a graphic to span one and a half columns, but
I can't figure out how to make the text wrap work. Is this possible
in Word?

If you're inserting the graphic in line with text, you need to select it and
change its text wrapping style to Square. Then you can resize it and
position it as you want. For fine control, right-click it and choose Format
Picture (or Format AutoShape, or whatever the graphic is), click the Layout
tab of the dialog, and click the Advanced button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman