Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Riebejamen Riebejamen is offline

Default Missing Page Borders in Office2003

Due to a computer snafu, I had to reload many of my programs. Instead of
Office 2000, I loaded Office Word 2003. In trying to add a page border to a
document, my checkerboard border is "missing". I also seem to have lost other
borders I use to have in 2000. I found my Office 2000 disk. Should I reload
2000? Can I "get back" the missing checkerboard border? I really need it.
Thanks!
Marie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I have it in Word 2003. It is almost at the bottom of the dropdown of Border
Art.

http://word.mvps.org