Nicole Jones Nicole Jones is offline
Junior Member

Default Font changing within references

Hi

I would really love it if someone can finally put to rest an issue I have been dealing with for over two years now....enough is enough.

I have set up all of my work templates so that information only requires entering once and will then filter through the rest of the document using references.

Eg I have a 'text form field' with default text of 'Issue Date' entered and then referenced this in other areas of the document (including the footer, which is formatted as a smaller font), all is ok at this point. Then when I change the text of the form field to eg 29 September 2010 the references then appear with 'er 2010' as larger font.

Thank you for any assistance anyone can give me.

Regards

Nicole