Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marty[_4_] Marty[_4_] is offline

Default multiple addresses in mailmerge

I do a mailmerge quarterly and the last 2 times I have had multiple addresses
of the same address. Out of 500, maybe 200 are duplicates. The only thing
that has changed since being able to do them without problems is that I
bought a new computer with Vista. I never had a problem in XP. Is there a
fix for this? Thanks!~
--
~ M