Increasing the size of an image without losing any Content

Old May 4th 12, 07:05 AM
ullas ullas is offline

Default Increasing the size of an image without losing any Content

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to insert huge flowcharts as images in my Word doc (2007).But I am unable to increase the size of the pictures without losing part of it.Need Help
Old May 21st 13, 02:59 AM
talerKK talerKK is offline
Banned

hi

Generally, content will not lose while adjusting the image size.Photoshop can easily get this job done, or some other image resize tool from google.Maybe, I do not quite understand what you say.I'm sorry if I am off the topic.

Last edited by talerKK : May 21st 13 at 03:02 AM.