Side banner.

Old September 10th 12, 12:24 PM
Nick H Nick H is offline

Default Side banner.

For the first year or so when going into any new or saved documents, the document took up the whole page. Now I have a banner or advertisment for Word down the right hand side of the screen. I find it off putting and wondered if anyone could assist me in its removal please. I simply want to look at the documents and have the banner removed.
Old September 10th 12, 03:05 PM
Nick H Nick H is offline

Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
For the first year or so when going into any new or saved documents, the document took up the whole page. Now I have a banner or advertisment for Word down the right hand side of the screen. I find it off putting and wondered if anyone could assist me in its removal please. I simply want to look at the documents and have the banner removed.
I have since found other related stories which refer to this occuring on the starter kit. This is not the starter kit, but perhaps all I need to do is reload it???