Auto insert written signature based on user.

Old November 14th 12, 10:27 AM
Smudge.Smith Smudge.Smith is offline

Default Auto insert written signature based on user.

Hello
I recently started a new role where I am required to provided support to MS Office (I come from a telecoms background, so this is new to me).

We have generic Word 2003 template letters that are completed by 10 different users.

I am looking for a way to automatically insert a scanned written signature at the end of the document, based upon the user identity completing the form. I was thinking it may be tied to the login details of the person completing the template but I have no idea how to accomplish this.

Just to complicate matters, I should add that the templates are password protected to prevent alteration to the main body of text.

Could someone offer words of wisdom?

Many thanks

Last edited by Smudge.Smith : November 14th 12 at 10:51 AM.