Double Spacing Query

Old December 6th 12, 03:38 PM
Ian m Allan Ian m Allan is offline

Default Double Spacing Query

I double spaced a manuscript for a publisher. How do I revert it back to normal single spacing? - I don't want to print it off. Cheers.

How do you change double spacing to single spacing? Paniolo Microsoft Word Help 3 September 26th 09 08:12 PM
How do I change Word 2007 from double spacing to single spacing? EllenD Microsoft Word Help 4 February 6th 08 04:15 AM
Double Spacing Jen Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 07 06:54 AM
My document is double spacing but paragrah spacing is set at singl Double Spacing Microsoft Word Help 2 October 9th 06 07:35 PM
Double Spacing Allison Microsoft Word Help 2 January 13th 05 01:17 AM