Why does Word allow text to go in between table and its reference endnotes?

Old December 29th 12, 09:14 AM
newby2013 newby2013 is offline

Default Why does Word allow text to go in between table and its reference endnotes?

Hi

I'm trying to wrap text around a table with reference endnotes in Word 2007. Draft view was used to delete the separator line between the table and reference endnotes. When Paragraph Marks button is turned on, I can still see one "pilcrow" space above the endnotes (below the table bottom line). When text wrapping is turned on in the Table Properties, text gets in the space between the table and the endnotes. This is really annoying as the reference endnotes are separated from the table by the text. I want the text to be wrapped around both the table and the endnotes. Any suggestions please?

Thanks