How to mass remove objects?

Old January 11th 13, 09:59 AM
Havelock Havelock is offline

Default How to mass remove objects?

Hi there,

I couldn't find the answer elsewere so I'm turning to you guys - I have a quite long document - around 80 pages - and almost on every single page there are horizontal lines that are selectable objects (not created by tapping the "----"). My question is - is there a way to select and delete them all at once? Or do I have to do it all manually? I presume there's a specific ASCII code for such lines that I can use with the "Find and Replace" feature. I'm using MS Office 2007.

berst regards,
Havelock
Old January 13th 13, 03:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Are these shapes (as in Insert tab | Shapes) or graphics? And they are not
paragraph borders?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP