Using a table grid

Old April 27th 13, 05:55 PM
Mo Mario Mo Mario is offline

Default Using a table grid

Hi

I need you advice on this.

I am writing a paper and the the guidelines states that:

When preparing tables, if you are using a table grid, use only one grid for each individual table and not a grid for each row.

I am not sure how to prepare my tables to apply such rule!

Can you help?

Thank you
Old August 22nd 13, 11:28 AM
Ursul Ursul is offline

HI,

I have worked with Word for years but never come across this terminology which is probably why no one else has replied!

So searching the internet I came across this page with guidelines for authors: http://www.rigeo.org/guidelines-for-authors.html and I noticed they have a sample Template and shows a Table which appears to be only 1 column x 1 row with information typed in it. I assume then that what is required is a simple Table and not one with multiple cells (e.g Excel format).

I think that's what they mean but not really sure.

Cheers,

AutoFit settings from within table styles (Table Grid) wildetudor Tables 1 November 24th 08 10:11 AM
Pirnting grid in a table [email protected] New Users 1 April 29th 07 03:45 PM
Table Grid Styles Mary Ann Microsoft Word Help 1 November 6th 06 06:30 PM
Table grid lines applejack Tables 2 September 2nd 06 07:52 PM
Table AutoFormat and/or Table Grid style RoxSn Tables 0 September 9th 05 05:06 PM