Table styles changing with pasted table

Old June 13th 13, 11:51 AM
AndrewBallem AndrewBallem is offline

Default Table styles changing with pasted table

I have a document with four custom table styles. When I paste a table from another document into it, when I click on the table, my custom table styles change (they lose the colour header). If I click on one of my existing tables, they're fine though.

Any idea what's going on and how to fix it? Thanks!

Andrew
Old June 13th 13, 12:01 PM
AndrewBallem AndrewBallem is offline

To add more to this, the table style has a blue header row, then alternating white and grey bands. When I click on the pasted table and apply the table style, it doesn't have the blue header row and skips straight to the first white row.

Strangely, if I go in and edit the table style, it still shows up as having a blue header row in the dialog, even though applying it to this table doesn't produce that effect or show up in the preview of it when I have that table selected.
Old August 22nd 13, 11:19 AM
Ursul Ursul is offline

HI Andrew,

The inserted table is taking the formatting from the previous document - you will have to change this 'new' one and change the style - you may have to go into the styles and select Modify to make it consistent with your own style.

Cheers