shrirang shrirang is offline
Junior Member

Default red dotted line

hi,
using MS word 2007. along with am using Microsoft bhashaindia hindi indic input software to type in Hindi language.
I type in English and Hindi (an Indian language), when I type in hindi, the words turn in red and there comes a red dotted line under the word. it disappears only if I press space immediately after type; otherwise it remains red. typing in English is smooth. it has started suddenly otherwise it was going ok at first.
in language setting, I have checked both boxes, i.e. do not check spelling and grammer and detect language automatically but of no use.
smart tag is unchecked.
track changes are off.
also in proofing checked both boxes of hide spellings and grammar.
its affecting my hindi typing in great deal so please help me in typing hindi as smooth as english

Last edited by shrirang : August 9th 13 at 07:02 AM Reason: addition
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I've only ever typed a few words in Sanskrit, but I do regularly use Hebrew
and Arabic (which also fall under "Complex Scripts" for MSWord) and that
never happens.

Have you turned off grammar and spell check in _each language individually_?
The settings for one language won't affect the other language.