Formatting Chinese Text

Old February 9th 15, 04:08 PM
Shiremaid Shiremaid is offline

Default Formatting Chinese Text

I work with contracts that often have to be bilingual.
We format these ones as two column tables with each language on it's own side. All paragraphs are fully justified.
The problem we are having is with our Chinese contracts the Chinese text usually will not justify.
Anything we get back from a site with changes formats correctly. But I have compared every setting I can think of and saved as different word versions and we cannot get our Chinese text to format correctly unless the site does it themselves and we can't always get them to do that.
What am I missing?

how to onvert Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese in word 20 chocolate Microsoft Word Help 1 March 10th 09 12:32 AM
How could I change traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese ching128 Microsoft Word Help 0 September 27th 07 04:51 PM
finding Chinese text Alan New Users 3 October 8th 05 04:28 AM
How to convert Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese AA Microsoft Word Help 1 September 26th 05 01:19 PM
Does the Chinese version of Word translate Chinese to English? JKS Microsoft Word Help 1 September 16th 05 12:11 AM