How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Old May 17th 16, 09:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

On Thursday, October 14, 2004 at 10:39:01 PM UTC-6, LesD wrote:
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

That was soooo simple! Thank you! I remember the days when you had to mess with the margins and print on the same page 4X and had to turn the page this way and that way! 1,1,1,1...who knew.