Installing new dictionaries

Old January 20th 21, 08:34 AM
PhillyEilheart PhillyEilheart is offline

Default Installing new dictionaries

Hello!

I have Microsoft Word 365, and I am using it to write work papers. But I don't know how to upload new fonts and dictionaries. I have to have a Swahili dictionary to check for grammar and spelling errors and I have no idea how to go about it. Please help?

And also how do I type in French, a or e with those little dashes above?

Please forgive me totally unprofessional questions but I am not a very tech-savvy person.

Thank you!

-------------------
Philly Eilheart

Last edited by mod1 : January 22nd 21 at 09:48 AM.
Old June 1st 21, 05:30 PM
Actly1941 Actly1941 is offline

Hi, thanks for sharing so much information about Microsoft, By the way, my brother is going to open a barbershop and he is looking for a site where he can make barber shops business plans, and I want to help him with it. I hope I will find it soon.
Old June 8th 21, 10:30 AM
simplezed simplezed is offline

Originally Posted by PhillyEilheart View Post
Hello!

I have Microsoft Word 365, and I am using it to write work papers. But I don't know how to upload new fonts and dictionaries. I have to have a Swahili dictionary to check for grammar and spelling errors and I have no idea how to go about it. Please help?

And also how do I type in French, a or e with those little dashes above?

Please forgive me totally unprofessional questions but I am not a very tech-savvy person.

Thank you!

-------------------
Philly Eilheart
hi there,

have you googled that?
Old June 8th 21, 10:48 AM
simplezed simplezed is offline

One of the finest moves I've made for my company was to hire Salesforce implementation services that were completely catered to my needs. I made the decision to invest in Salesforce and assured its success in my organization. I used to collaborate with a Salesforce consultant who assisted me with development and training.

Last edited by simplezed : June 8th 21 at 10:49 AM. Reason: mispelled
Old June 20th 21, 10:02 PM
arielia arielia is offline

thanks a lot