How do I export a picture from word to .jpg file format?

Old December 6th 05, 02:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I export a picture from word to .jpg file format?

I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks
Old December 6th 05, 03:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm
If the resulting file is not in jpg format, you'll need a conversion
utility. SnagIt is as good as any and there is a demo. which should do this
job.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old December 6th 05, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you copy the picture to any graphics program (even Paint, I think) you
should be able to convert it - and save it.

If you have Word 2003 you can copy the picture and Edit Paste Special
JPEG over itself. If you save the document as a Web Page, all the images
should be stored individually in a separate folder.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Old December 6th 05, 05:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Thank You Both!

Old January 30th 07, 12:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lsc

Old January 30th 07, 01:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

Download a copy of IrfanView. This free graphics editor will convert between
virtually any graphics format as well as a host of other useful editing.

If you need to export a large number of graphics out of your document, save
the document as a web page and it will split the document into text and a
separate file for each graphic.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Old January 30th 07, 04:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet

lsc wrote:
"law.74" wrote:

I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or
export the image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks

Simply save it as a web document; the graphics will become separate JPG's.
File Save As, choose htm or html. Then go look for the pics; they might be
in a new folder Word makes for you; depends on settings.

Pop`

Old December 18th 14, 07:57 PM
Astridd Astridd is offline

Or maybe this free online Word converter?
https://convertio.co/doc-jpg/