is there a template for writing policies/procedures

Old May 23rd 05, 11:14 PM
ispstan

Default is there a template for writing policies/procedures

In the past I have used a Microsoft template that is a Word document with
blocked sections; subject headings in left column; free-text typing in right
column which expands in length as the body of the text grows. There is a
black banner at top which allows for comany name, etc.
Old May 24th 05, 11:10 PM
Shauna Kelly

Hi ispstan

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx or try Google

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

Old November 20th 13, 11:49 PM
Bizmanualz Bizmanualz is offline

Post

Hundreds of Microsoft Word Templates are available at http://www.bizmanualz.com for many company departments including: Accounting, Finance, Sales, marketing, Human Resources, IT, Security, Disaster, and ISO Quality. Articles on writing policy and procedure documents, business process and improvement, and Free samples are available for download too.
Old April 18th 15, 11:51 PM
OnsiteSnap OnsiteSnap is offline

Originally Posted by ispstan View Post
In the past I have used a Microsoft template that is a Word document with
blocked sections; subject headings in left column; free-text typing in right
column which expands in length as the body of the text grows. There is a
black banner at top which allows for comany name, etc.
Hey ispstan,

I wrote a 3 part article series on how best to create procedures and instructions for businesses - feel free to check them out. I hope they help.

Here's a link to the 1st article:
http://onsitesnap.com/should-you-cre...your-business/

If you have any questions - please contact me!
Dale, Founder - http://onsitesnap.com