it doesn't let me assess savd files, states they're unavailable

Old October 6th 05, 10:12 PM
Katy

Default it doesn't let me assess savd files, states they're unavailable

Old October 7th 05, 12:09 AM

If you are running Norton AntiVirus, disable its Office Plug-in.

"Katy" wrote in message

Can't open files kaspress Microsoft Word Help 2 August 18th 05 06:15 AM
How do I open multiple Word 2003 files to display on dual monitors mally Microsoft Word Help 6 July 4th 05 11:00 AM
Upgrading MS Office caused Word Docs to DISAPPEAR?! Friendship Center New Users 6 January 27th 05 09:56 PM
Duplicate Files John Flatley New Users 1 December 22nd 04 08:17 AM
RECOVER Temp FILES from CD-RW Kimla Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 02:59 PM